Washbelly's woes

Dear Pastor,

I am the last child for my father. In about 1991, he got married to a lady who isn't my mother or any of his children's mother. Now he has refused to allow any of us to live at his house. Even worst, he would complain whenever he gives me anything, but he doesn't when he gives it to his wife's children.

Stop from school

Now I am not living at home and he refuses to talk to me saying that he had not done me anything for me to leave his house. This same marriage has cost me my high school education, in that, after their marriage, I had to stop from school for more than three months and he was brave enough to turn up at my school for my report. That was when my principal asked him to get me in a school that was nearer to us so that he could afford to send me. This he didn't do. My church had to finish schooling me.

Confusing time of my life

Pastor, right as I was about to do my subjects my mother who I didn't know for 19 years, turned up. It was the most confusing time of my life. I wanted questions answered, but all she did was lie. Now I am trying to pick myself up and go back to school without any help from either of them, not even their moral support. I have not asked my parents for anything since leaving high school. Even when going to high school I would save my lunch money to buy my books. Now I am out of school and I can't seem to get any support from any of them.

Please pray for me so that I will continue to be strong for myself and all I come in contact with.

M. T., St. Ann, Jamaica

Dear M. T.,

God will take care of you if you put your confidence in him. You said your church assisted you to finish school. Thank God for that. I am sure they will continue to help you.

Your parents have not done their best to help you, but you should forgive them and pray for them. It would be able to do your soul good if you were able to get a summer job.

Pastor

2 comments

  1. Unknown  

    June 30, 2012 at 7:02 PM

    show your parents you can do it without them and keep praying constantly and do not lean upon your own understanding, yes a summer job would be great or even a job that would allow u to work and go school at the same time so you could save. i wish u all the best in ur studies.

  2. Unknown  

    July 17, 2017 at 1:53 PM

    Dr. Ekpen Temple Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me, for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2347050270218 you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.