Cut and waste

Dear Pastor,

I am a 28-year-old mother of three children. I was married for the past eight years to a man whom I thought was a gentleman until the beating started at about the fifth year of marriage.

While I was at home being a good wife and a good mother, my husband was out frolicking with younger females this was becoming unbearable for me and then I started to feel nauseous.

I visited my doctor who informed me that I was three months pregnant with what was supposed to be my fourth child. I was advised to do an HIV test. At first I was not worried, but then the result came and I found out that I am HIV positive.

When I told my husband about the pregnancy and the HIV results he accused me of cheating and infecting him with the HIV virus. An argument ensued and he hit me and I fell down the stairs causing me to lose my unborn child.

Thrown out

Now he is going around and telling everyone that I have given him AIDS. He even went as far as to throw me and the kids out of our marital home saying that he has to do a DNA test before he claims them as his because I've been a cheater and a liar.

Pastor, I'm now staying with my mother who is very sceptical because she does not know what to believe. I've been a faithful wife and I don't know what to do. I feel like killing myself because I can't take the shame and scandal anymore.

Please, tell me what to do.

A. R., St Catherine, Jamaica

Dear A. R.,

Don't worry. Your husband is putting on a show. He knows that you have been a faithful wife. He is a wicked man. Pray much and follow the advice of your doctor.

However, there is something else that you must do early and that is, go and see a lawyer. Your husband is playing hardball, go toe to toe with him and have no fear.

Pastor

6 comments

  1. Unknown  

    June 30, 2012 at 6:56 PM

    Sorry to hear what has happen but your husband is very wicked and i agree with pastor you need to get a lawyer and go head to head with him. please do not ever resolve to kill yourself as u will b committing a great sin and remember you have your children to live and provide for. i wish you all the best

  2. Anonymous  

    August 20, 2015 at 12:32 PM

    I agree.I'm terribly sorry to hear what happen to you.follow your doctors advice,pray and love your kids the best u can.

  3. Anonymous  

    August 20, 2015 at 12:32 PM

    I agree.I'm terribly sorry to hear what happen to you.follow your doctors advice,pray and love your kids the best u can.

  4. Unknown  

    July 17, 2017 at 1:53 PM

    Dr. Ekpen Temple Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me, for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2347050270218 you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.

  5. Unknown  

    March 18, 2019 at 8:56 PM

    Hi Dr Epken

  6. Unknown  

    March 23, 2019 at 1:05 PM

    Oh my, I'm now tune in to "dear pastpr"
    ..so I'm new to this, but coming across to this email I felt so sorry for this lady, my heart goes out to you, I now this email was printed quite a few years now but still I just want to say to you be strong, live for your kids, God is indeed merciful, it's the purpose he has sent His son to help, heal, strengthen, and to deliver us, and find hope in Him.
    ..if you haven't already , please call on the Lord Jesus believe on Him ask for forgiveness, and just pray in His name and He will give you the courage to go on..be strong