Under new MANagement

Dear Pastor,

I am a 37-year-old married woman, living with my husband and four kids. I want to keep this short so I cannot get into the details. All was going well until I decided to go online to meet new friends. I never got involved rather than making funny jokes, discussing the daily things happening around us etc. One day I sent an email inviting a man to chat.

After a couple of months, we met and immediately there were sparks. We have been in touch since then, meeting ever so often and making plans of getting married and stuff like that even though he is married and so am I. This is no joke. I cannot eat nor do anything without thinking about this man. He has become my life, so to speak, and I know he feels the same way about me too.

Husband loves me more

The thing is my husband found out and I thought he would chase me and ask for a divorce, which I would be happy for, but, instead, he loves me more than ever.

Even though when he found out, he almost died. I don't love my husband anymore. I hate having sex with him. All I want is to be with this other man. I am dying here. I want to leave, but my husband has been good and I don't know how to tell him. This will kill him.

I need your advice. I am old enough. I know the right thing, but the right thing doesn't make me happy anymore. The truth is I am not even sure if I will follow your advice if it's not what I am hoping for, but, nonetheless, please, advise me.

K., New Jersey, USA

Dear K.,

You have declared that you don't love your husband anymore and you hate having sex with him. You want to leave your husband so you are finding all sorts of faults with him. Face the truth, madam.

You are a bad woman. You are not good. And your husband should be glad to see you leave his house. You are going to crash. You are setting a bad example for your children.

This new man may use you and drop you. You are too hot. and you are behaving as someone who needs psychological help.

Pastor

8 comments

  1. Unknown  

    June 30, 2012 at 6:52 PM

    what pastor has said is correct u r indeed setting a bad example for your children and he could be using u and u don't even know until later down her will tell u all the nice things u want to hear and as a regular reader of dear pastor i think u are very naive

  2. Anonymous  

    August 20, 2015 at 12:26 PM

    What an ungrateful bitch.you had four kids with this man,married him started fooling around and now decide u don't love him anymore? If u want to leave,leave.stop causing your husband the pain and heartbreak thinking about the other man.I hope to god u get what u deserve and your husband and kids can find someone one who truly loves and respect and sets a good example. You make me sick

  3. Anonymous  

    August 20, 2015 at 12:27 PM

    What an ungrateful bitch.you had four kids with this man,married him started fooling around and now decide u don't love him anymore? If u want to leave,leave.stop causing your husband the pain and heartbreak thinking about the other man.I hope to god u get what u deserve and your husband and kids can find someone one who truly loves and respect and sets a good example. You make me sick

  4. Viddo  

    July 4, 2017 at 6:52 AM

    You feel this man gonna leave his wife for you??? Him want you to get divorce then give it to you. Your no lady your a bitch and you were always like that

  5. Viddo  

    July 4, 2017 at 6:53 AM

    You feel this man gonna leave his wife for you??? Him want you to get divorce then give it to you. Your no lady your a bitch and you were always like that

  6. Unknown  

    July 17, 2017 at 1:54 PM

    Dr. Ekpen Temple Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me, for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2347050270218 you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.

  7. Unknown  

    March 23, 2019 at 12:52 PM

    This woman is a horrible person..she need some conscience ...she lack honesty and integrity, she has lost every moral fibre..most of all she need the Lord in her life to help her see that there is a deep desire to change her heart, or rather give her a heart..for I presume she have no heart..

  8. Unknown  

    September 26, 2019 at 4:30 PM

    The grass always looks greener on the other side until you get there and look back on yours. You have no MORALS as a woman. How about the other wife that you will caused pain and hurt to? How about the children? You are only thinking of yourself. What if this man decides not to leave his wife?. Remember,tearing someone else's life and happiness down to build your own WILL never last. You two may have each other for awhile but it will not last. And I guarantee you that he will eventually cheat on you too.