Sugar Daddy' moving on

I am a 26-year-old female who lives in Florida, but was born and grew up in Kingston. I have been with an older man for the past four years. I don't know if what I'm doing is wrong because for the past two months we have not been sleeping together. Not only that, he's not sleeping in the house. Tell me what to do because I really love this man with all my heart. He's the only man who cares about my health. He's always there for me, but I don't know what the problem is.

Females call the house and curse me out, telling me he doesn't want me, but I know that's a lie because the house that I am in, he's the one who pays all the bills. He even got another woman pregnant and I didn't know about it until she called my cell phone and asked me what we have going on. I told her we are together and that was when she told me they have a baby boy together. I found out about this on New Years Day 2005. I was devastated about the whole thing, so I told him it was over. He said it was a mistake and I should forgive him and give him a chance. I did and now he's leaving me for another girl, and the reason for that is because I went through his phone and took a number. I did it because I knew he was seeing someone else.

Please tell me if I should leave or work it out because I really love him and I know he loves me too. He says the reason he is not sleeping in the house is because he wants me to look for a better job.

P. B., Florida, USA

Dear P. B.,

I suggest that you move out of this man's house. He has many women. He got one of them pregnant and he is not even sleeping at home. If you like, you can stay in the house as long as he will allow you, but there is no guarantee that he will ever marry you. He is a playboy.

Pastor

0 comments