Spunked

Dear Pastor,

I was 21 when I met a guy who told me how much he loves me and would take care of me if I became pregnant with his child. I am going to be 23 soon and to have a baby with him. But since I became pregnant, he started acting like he doesn't care. He told me I should do an abortion which I refused to do because I knew it is wrong biblically.

The baby is 10-months-old. She has seen her dad only three times when she was five-and-half-months-old. I love him very much and would never do anything to hurt him.

Can you advise me what to do because I would not want to grow my child around another man who is not her dad?

D. B., London, England

Dear D. B.,

When some men want to go to bed with women, they will promise them silver, gold and diamond, but most times the promises are empty. I suggest that you take him to court for child support. If you don't stand up for your rights, he will take advantage of you and you will end up supporting that child all alone

Pastor

nancy although he had promised to stand by you. He is not a good man.

I suggest that you take him to court for child support. You are too easy on him. If you don't stand up for your rights, he will take advantage of you and you will end up supporting that child all alone. Girl, you can't force a man to love you. This guy is irresponsible. If he doesn't want you, at least he should support his child.

4 comments

  1. Unknown  

    June 30, 2012 at 7:21 PM

    i really commend you for not aborting this child as you know it is wrong, however, you should have known that this guy is lying because if he had really loved you then he would not tell you that if you get pregnant for him he would take care of you, because a woman doesn't have to get pregnant for a man to take care of her it is a man's duty naturally so i advise u to take him to court for child support and ensure he follows what the judge advises him to do. all the best to you and your baby

  2. Unknown  

    December 3, 2015 at 9:39 AM

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Unknown  

    July 17, 2017 at 1:52 PM

    Dr. Ekpen Temple Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me, for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2347050270218 you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.

  4. Unknown  

    March 23, 2019 at 1:53 PM

    In reference to, nick Thomas
    . .i like you, yeah,
    ..you were blunt, but you are on point.