Baby back ribs

Dear Pastor,

I was involved with a young man when I was 16-years-old. We dated for over a year. I am now 25 and over the past year we have been communicating again, but he's now a married man. As far as our conversations goes, he is not a very happily married man because he constantly says he wants me back and he calls and sends me e-mails. I told him that I can't be with him because he's married. He still tells me he loves me all the time and now it's getting to the point where I am starting to believe him. I know it's wrong to get involved with him.

Please, pastor, what is your suggestion for me?

S. W., Alberta, Canada

Dear S. W.,

2 comments

  1. Unknown  

    June 30, 2012 at 7:25 PM

    i suggest that you end these conversations with this man. he is trying to make you believe that he is not happy with his marriage u should encourage him to go and seek a counselor and try to mend his marriage and when he calls text do not respond. i think you are too easily convinced

  2. Unknown  

    July 17, 2017 at 1:50 PM

    Dr. Ekpen Temple Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me, for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2347050270218 you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.