Time for a change

Dear Pastor,

I emigrated to England about two years ago. Before I left Jamaica I had a boyfriend and we both love each other.

I can talk to him about anything and we talk on the phone at least three times per week. He tells me how much he loves me and he is willing to wait for me. I am still a virgin. However, he is not. He has had several girlfriends with whom he has slept once or twice while he was seeing me. I don't know whether or not to focus on him or to move on with my life.

Y.R.,

England

Dear Y.R.,

You know what this man did while you were in Jamaica. Do you believe that he has changed? Is he still sleeping around with other girls? Do you believe that if both of you were to get married he would quit? He didn't quit when you were in Jamaica. You would have to decide whether or not you are prepared to share this man with other women for the rest of your life.

Pastor.

0 comments