My man's driving me crazy!

Dear Pastor,

I am in a relationship with a man who is from Manchester. We have been friends for five years. He is 37 and I am 32. He does not do anything in the yard. To get him to do something I have to curse him. We are living together in my own house. If the house needs painting, I have to do it myself. If the roof is leaking, I have to fix it myself. On Mother's Day the ladder broke with me when I was putting compound on the roof .

This man does security work, but he does not work at night. He does not help to cook. The only time he takes days off is when he is going to his home in Manchester to visit his daughter. I told him he has to make time for where he lives. He does not take me anywhere, and when I go to any function in the district he walks and looks for me as if I am lost.

Our sex life is rather boring because he does not know how to make love at all. I have spoken to him many times about it, but he has not changed. He buys newspapers and cuts all the naked lady pictures and takes them to work with him in his bag.

He is a spendthrift. Whenever we have an argument he doesn't give me any money. Once he gave me his bank card to withdraw some money and because we had an argument, he called the bank to cancel his card so I wouldn't be able to withdraw the money. He does not want me to work. It is only when he wants to have sex he acts as if he really cares. And whenever he is ill, he wants all the attention in the world. We don't have children together, and I don't want any.

One day I cooked but was too tired to share his dinner. He asked me for his dinner and I told him it was in the pot. He took the pot with the food and threw it outside. He has no respect for me. I do not want to stay in this relationship at all. He is too disrespectful. He is immature.

Whenever he is at work every young lady who comes to the office to do business he collects their numbers and tells them that he does not have any woman. I would love to settle down, go to church and serve my God, but not with him. He is a liar.

M.B., St. Mary

Dear M.B.,

I do not need to comment on what you have said. You believe that this man is not a good man and that he would not make you a good husband and that he lies. Do what you believe you ought to do. I can only wish you well.

Pastor

0 comments