Mommy doesn't love me anymore

Dear Pastor,

I am a teenager. I have a four-year-old daughter and I am having a big problem with my mother. My daughter is not attending school because of her. She used to go to school, but because of my mother I have to stop her. She curses my baby and me. She does not love me. She has four children, but I didn't grow with her. I lived with my grandmother. But I am my mother's first child. She put her three other children and her husband before me.

I became pregnant when I was 12-years-old. My mother did not tell me the name of my right father and I hardly went to school. She did not care about me and my grandmother was not in a position to help me. I went to a Women's Center when I was pregnant and then I went to a high school.

When I was 15-years-old I was talking to a man who was 33-years-old. She asked me to go and live with him while I was going to school. I broke up with him three times and she made me go back to him. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore because he was not treating me well and my mother didn't say anything.

I went to live on my own. I have to pay light bill, water bill, rent and I can hardly find food. As I write this letter I am hungry and I have my rent to pay. It is only God who is on my side.

I am crying. My mother said that I mashed up her life. I told her that her husband 'sexed' me off when I was younger and he did it again. She looked at me and said it is the clothes I wear. I don't want to be on my own because the responsibility is too high.

I want to go to go back to school. I want to be a part of a family, but I have my daughter. My mother does not come to look for us.

My mother told the man I was living with everything about my life. He called me and told me that she said I am a whore and that I had sex with her husband and that I don't live anywhere. She also told him that I am a bitch. But I am not a bad girl. I am a good girl with good personality. I respect people. Right now I do not have a boyfriend.

Frustrated., St. Andrew

Dear Frustrated.,

I publish your letter with the hope that someone would be willing to help you. I would not give your address to anyone unless I receive permission from you. I am sorry that you have had such a rough life at such a tender age. Keep fighting on. I will do my best to help you.

Pastor

1 comments

  1. davia  

    November 30, 2017 at 1:29 PM

    email me at daviajackson@live.com !!!!!