Missing my lesbian lover

Dear Pastor,

I am stressed out and troubled. You see, when you leave yourself to be led by someone you care for and then to be dropped by the wayside, it is like a bomb.

I met this secretary who works with a well-known firm. I was living with my boyfriend. She and I started to see each other. Things got heated. We couldn't stay away from each other for more than a few days. We fell so much in love that she couldn't bear to see me with my boyfriend. So I made the choice and left my boyfriend for her.

We ended up living together. She treated me so well, that it is now a pain in my heart. She only allowed me to wear White Diamonds cologne. She bought me a gold watch, earrings, panties, just about anything I asked her for. She cooked my meals, washed my clothes and even bathed me sometimes. We were going on for one year and three months and then she told me she cannot be with me anymore because I am causing too much pain in her heart. She said that I was unfaithful to her.

She asked me to move out of her house. I did without thinking that I would have missed her so much. Now I can't sleep or eat. I feel like there is no life in me without her. Sometimes I feel like my breath is going to stop. The last time I talked to her on the phone she was crying. She did not go to work for two days. I tried to let her know that I am going through the same thing like her. Every time I am talking to someone they say that I look worried. I know that I am really worried because the life we shared was really wonderful.

Worried., St. Andrew

Dear Worried.,

Two women should not be sexually involved with each other. The encounter this secretary and you had together was nothing but lust. You left your boyfriend and went to live with her. I can't sanction that type of lifestyle and I hope and pray that you will come to realise that that type of lifestyle is wrong.

Pastor

0 comments