He lives two lives

Dear Pastor,

I should begin by telling you how rough life has been for me since last year. I lost my father and I do not know what caused his death.

I came to Jamaica with my mother, sisters, brother, and grandmother to bury him. We found out that he had a second life with another woman. This woman did everything possible to destroy the memories my mom, and siblings had of our father. She even called our home in the United States playing on the phone like a child. She even went as far as having our phones tapped in Jamaica. Do you know how it feels to have our father's family to keep a secret from us for 20 years about another child and this woman expects us to forgive her?

We heard this news from a stranger on the street. It is devastating, especially to know my father was coming to the United States to live permanently with my mother.

This woman wanted my father to leave my mother, but he couldn't do it. He loved my mother too much to even try. It breaks my heart to know how this woman could tell everyone that her husband died but I recall my parents are still married. What kind of a woman throws herself at a married man and then tries to destroy his family?

Do you believe in spirits talking to you in your dreams? I keep having a dream that my dad is telling me that she hurt him with anti-freeze. I didn't know who she was until recently she started to show up herself.

I have written to Cable and Wireless many times and sent them email telling them she is harassing our phones in Jamaica and abroad and it seems like nothing has been done about it. It has reached the point where I feel like coming to Jamaica and going to see them in person.

This is not a game. She is playing with the lives of my family. My father is dead and gone. She is only making herself look like the whore we think she is.

I leave this up to you and the entire West Indies to comment and tell me how to go about this harassment to our family. I think I may also have to call her work place.

J.E., Bridgeport, Connecticut

Dear J.E.,

I am sorry to know that your father passed on. I gather from what you are saying about this woman that he has had a long affair with her. You seem to be blaming the woman for everything that is bad. That is not fair at all. Your father is not without fault. It was the both of them who got together. If she is guilty of doing something wrong, he was also guilty.

Are you sure that this woman got your telephones tapped? How did she do that? This is a very serious allegation. Anyway, if you feel that you have proof that this lady is harassing members of your family and yourself, you may put this matter in the hands of a lawyer.

Unlike you, I don't get carried away with dreams and any duppy story I hear about, I take it as a big joke. I suggest that you pray more and pay less attention to the woman who is accused of doing you wrong.

Pastor

0 comments